A few of these are wild and I still think are true!!!
- "Popping your knuckles is actually harmless and the study that claimed it caused arthritis was heavily flawed. Studies now show that it has nothing to do with causing arthritis."
- "It's a myth that there's a dye in pool water that detects urine."
- "It's not true that we only use 10% of our brain."
- "Swallowed gum does NOT remain in your stomach for seven years."
- "Shaving doesn't really make hair grow back thicker."
- "It's a myth that vaginas get looser the more sexual partners you've had."
- "It's a myth that you swallow eight spiders a year in your sleep."
- "It's a myth that you shouldn't go swimming shortly after eating."
- "Our blood isn't actually blue before being exposed to oxygen."
- “Coffee does not stunt growth."
- "You don't actually need to wait 24 hours before reporting a missing person."
- "It's a myth that dogs have cleaner mouths than humans."