1. No new recipes - stick with what you know, Barbara. I want my beans, green, potatoes, tomatoes, chicken, turkey, cooked PER USUAL!
2. No to go plates til EVERYONE has eaten!
3. Don't question the grandkids (like me) about marriage and babies. Let me and my ovaries EAT-IN-PEACE!
4. No un-announced guest. You know there's always a "Pooky" showing up for the food.
5. (This should've been #1) No eating until dinner!
6. Don't post your plates on social media. We're all eating the same food (some a little more seasoned than others).
7. *MOST IMPORTANT* HIDE YOUR TO-GO PLATE!
Bonus: Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!