If you are a restaurant worker, you may have heard of the Restaurant Employee Relief Fund. They want to help displaced restaurant employees by offering a $500 grant on a first come, first serve basis.
Before you apply, there are certain criteria that must be met:
- Part - or - full-time work in the industry for at least 90 days in the past year.
- Had a primary source of income in the restaurant industry for the last year.
- Experienced lowered wages or job loss on or after March 10, 2020.
- Live in the US, a US territory, or an overseas military base.
- Must be of legal age in your state or territory.
If you meet the above criteria, you should submit your application as soon as possible. Click here to complete the application!