Summer isn't COMPLETELY cancelled thanks to Busch Gardens. They've made the decision to partially reopen their gates to the public starting tomorrow, August 6th, with their Coasters and Craft Brews event. Before you make plans to head there,there's a couple things you should know.
- The general park is still closed.
- This event is ticketed with a very limited capacity.
- Their new capacity while we're in phase 3 of reopening is 1000 guests compared to their usual 38k.
- All guests are required to make a reservation prior to visiting.
- Those who already hold an active Membership, Annual Pass, Fun Card, or previously purchased Single-Day Ticket and wish to attend can simply make a reservation for the date desired.
- All guests will enter through the toll plaza, including Platinum & Premier Memberships and Platinum Annual Passes, and will be directed towards the England parking lot for special event entry.
- Employees and guests 2 years of age and older must wear face coverings while in the park. Guests are not required to wear them while eating and drinking, or in designated relaxation areas of the park.
Check out more of their new guidelines here.